By accessing the website at http://shiptoall.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SHIPTOALL's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SHIPTOALL's website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SHIPTOALL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SHIPTOALL's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. SHIPTOALL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, SHIPTOALL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SHIPTOALL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SHIPTOALL's website, even if SHIPTOALL or a SHIPTOALL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SHIPTOALL website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SHIPTOALL does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SHIPTOALL may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SHIPTOALL does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SHIPTOALL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SHIPTOALL of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
SHIPTOALL may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AT ALL TIMES. BY OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH SHIPTOALL AND CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE CUSTOMER AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
10. SHIPTOALL may modify or amend this AGREEMENT at any time. Is such an amendment occurs then Customer may be notified of all amendments or modifications by one of the following methods: a) an online notice that alerts the customer to the existence of amendments or modifications or b) An e-mail notice sent to the registered e-mail address of Customer. By continuing the use of the mailbox and/or the Service, Customer agrees to be bound by the modifications or amendments to this AGREEMENT; Customer agrees to be bound by the modifications or amendments to this AGREEMENT. Notwithstanding the above, all modifications or amendments by SHIPTOALL will become effective as soon as published in SHIPTOALL’s website (SHIPTOALL.COM).
11. Customer may be required at SHIPTOALL's sole discretion to complete USPS Form 1583 in order for SHIPTOALL to provide a Service. SHIPTOALL may decide not to accept, ship, scan, or handle mail for the Customer unless the Customer has properly completed the USPS Form 1583, original of which will be provided to the United States Postal Service ("USPS"), the Customer is expressly appointing SHIPTOALL as its agent for receipt of any mail, packages, or parcels addressed to the Customer and delivered to SHIPTOALL's address, or to any location which SHIPTOALL may from time to time designate. SHIPTOALL will retain a copy of the Customer's USPS Form 1583 which will be made available at all times for examination by USPS representatives and postal inspectors. SHIPTOALL reserves the right to, at is sole discretion, return to sender, destroy, otherwise discard any mail or packages received for a Customer that has failed to agree to the terms of this Agreement or has failed to execute and deliver to SHIPTOALL a properly completed USPS Form 1583 along with a copy of two acceptable forms of identification and a copy of the font and back of Customer's credit card on file or has failed to validate his/her identity to SHIPTOALL's satisfaction.
12. Customer will enter a confidential password and receive a Mailbox account number when registering for a new account with SHIPTOALL. Customer shall maintain the security and confidentiality of the password. Customer is responsible for all directions, orders, notifications, expenses incurred or other actions that may occur through use of the Customer’s account. Customer must immediately alert SHIPTOALL of any fraudulent, unauthorized, illegal or suspicious use of the Service or any other breach of security or unauthorized or illegal activity that is reasonably suspected by Customer.
13. Dimensional weight charges may apply on bulky, lightweight packages. Dimensional weight is used when the result of multiplying the measurement in inches of package height times package width time’s package length divided by 139 is more than the actual weight in pounds. Customer agrees that SHIPTOALL will add a fuel surcharge to all shipping rates. Customer agrees that SHIPTOALL may refuse to ship the Customer's items on the Customer's (or any third party's) courier account. Additionally SHIPTOALL may refuse pickups by couriers or shipping company's when the shipment has not been arranged through SHIPTOALL.
14. If Customer refuses to accept mail, packages or parcels from SHIPTOALL mailed or forwarded to Customer pursuant to this AGREEMENT, SHIPTOALL may return the mail or package to the original sender and charge the Customer for any return postage and all other fees and expenses reasonably incurred by SHIPTOALL in connection with such returns. Upon the request of SHIPTOALL, the Customer must sign for or otherwise acknowledge its acceptance of all mail, packages and parcels sent to Customer by SHIPTOALL. Additionally customer agrees to reimburse miscellaneous charges charged by the couriers for events or reasons inherent to the customer's address, service request, products, customs, etc. Examples of these charges are "address correction fees", "remote or outside delivery area charges", etc.
15. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that SHIPTOALL may not accept mail or packages for the customer for any reason. Specifically restricted delivery mail, package or parcels may not be accepted on behalf of the Customer unless specifically authorized by the Customer for each such delivery.
16. SHIPTOALL will not accept "postage due" mail and/or COD packages, items or parcels on behalf of Customer unless Customer has previously arranged and prepaid such acceptance with SHIPTOALL.. At its sole discretion, SHIPTOALL may refuse to accept "postage due" mail and/or COD packages, items or parcels on behalf of Customer under any circumstances.
17. In order to avoid SHIPTOALL being an unwitting party to fraud or other illegal activities, shall SHIPTOALL suspect any package of containing any illicit, dangerous or stolen items, SHIPTOALL may inspect such package. Furthermore, if SHIPTOALL receives allegations or complaints from any third party that the Customer may be using the Service in any improper, illegal, or fraudulent manner as determined by SHIPTOALL, SHIPTOALL may at its sole discretion proceed to immediately terminate this Agreement and stop the Service.
18. The Customer agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless SHIPTOALL, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, judgments, penalties, losses, costs, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation at arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted) suffered or incurred by SHIPTOALL, including, without limitation, any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from: (i) this AGREEMENT; (ii) the Service provided to Customer by SHIPTOALL; (iii) the Customer’s use or possession of the Mailbox; (iv) the failure of any third party to provide delivery or courier services accurately and on time, this includes the USPS or any commercial delivery or courier service.(v) loss, damage, or destruction of the Customer’s mailbox contents, or of any mail, package or parcel by any cause whatsoever whether or not attributable to SHIPTOALL's negligence or intentional act; and (vi) any violation by Customer of any federal, state or local laws, statutes, rules or regulations. For purposes of this Agreement, the indemnified parties shall include SHIPTOALL and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, members, successors, assigns, representatives, franchisees, officers, directors, agents, attorneys and employees
19. CUSTOMER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SHIPTOALL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO MAILBOX CONTENTS, MAIL, PACKAGES OR PARCELS THAT OCCURS BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER MAILING OR SHIPMENT TO THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE CUSTOMS TAXES OR FEES AND THAT SHIPTOALL IS NOT A CUSTOM’S AGENT OR BROKER. CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXPORT AND IMPORT OF ITS PACKAGES AND SHIPMENTS. CUSTOMER IS ALSO SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY AND ALL CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TARIFFS, TAXES, OR OTHER CHARGES OR FEES OFANY NATURE RELATING TO THE SHIPMENT OF MAIL AND/OR PACKAGES TO THE CUSTOMER. Any additional insurance in excess of the standard amount insured by carriers, if any, must be authorized and paid for in advance by the Customer. Should the customer request and pay in advance for additional insurance with a shipping courier, SHIPTOALL will only act as the customer's agent in purchasing such insurance at the carrier's normal insurance conditions and will not be responsible for unpaid claims or any other issues related to the insurance. Notwithstanding the Customer acknowledges and agrees that SHIPTOALL has no responsibility or obligation to insure any mail or shipments sent to the Customer. Customer agrees that SHIPTOALL does not insure nor process claims of any kind for USPS shipments. SHIPTOALL does not have a climate controlled warehouse and assumes no liability for perishables or commodities that could be damaged by exposure to heat or cold.
20. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED). SHIPTOALL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL NOT MEET ANY OF CUSTOMER’S EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS NOR THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED SECURELY OR WITHOUT ERRORS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON A “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND SHIPTOALL MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR FOR A PARTICULAR PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS. CUSTOMER USE AND OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR SHIPTOALL’s WEB PAGE IS AT CUSTOMER’S SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK SHIPTOALL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING TO THE CUSTOMER OR ITS COMPUTER SYSTEMS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF DATA FROM SHIPTOALL’S WEBSITE.
21. THE CUSTOMER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF LIABILITY OF SHIPTOALL, IF ANY, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR JUDGMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00 WITHOUT REGARD OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED. SHIPTOALL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR IN ANY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF ANY SERVICES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR OTHERWISE ARE DISCLAIMED. ALL SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY TEXAS LAW. IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SHIPTOALL BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
22. All notices to the Customer required or permitted under this AGREEMENT shall be considered delivered twenty-four (24) hours after sending of such notice to the Customer’s e-mail address on record, within twenty-four hours (24) after transmission by fax to Customer’s fax number on record, five (5) days after deposit in USPS post office, two (2) days after sending the notice via a commercial courier service to the Customer’s address on Form 1583 or at the time such notice is delivered to the Customer.
23. This AGREEMENT shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any action to enforce this AGREEMENT or any action arising from this AGREEMENT, the Service, the Mailbox or the relationship created between the Customer and SHIPTOALL by this AGREEMENT shall be brought in the state or federal courts of Surry County, Virginia. The Customer consents and stipulates to venue and personal jurisdiction in the state and federal courts in and for Surry County, Virginia, USA as to any and all lawsuits or causes action arising from this AGREEMENT, the Service, the Mailbox or the relationship between Customer and SHIPTOALL created by this AGREEMENT. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is establishing minimum contacts with the state of Virginia for purposes of asserting personal jurisdiction over the Customer for any claims arising from this AGREEMENT, the Service, the Mailbox or the relationship created between the Customer and SHIPTOALL by this AGREEMENT.
24. If the case that any provision of this AGREEMENT shall be deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be considered deleted from this AGREEMENT, but all other provisions of this AGREEMENT and the remaining portion of any provision which is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in part shall continue in full force and effect.
25. If any party to this Agreement fails to enforce any provision of this Agreement, or fails to exercise any right at any time , such failure not operate as a waiver thereof.
26. Customer (including its agents, employees and representatives) represents to SHIPTOALL that it is not a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order (No. 13,224) Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to commit, or Support Terrorism, 66 F. Customer represents that it is not a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person as determined by the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control. If Customer is determined to be a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person this AGREEMENT shall immediately terminate without further notice from SHIPTOALL.